A Pokémon Go spoofer is a device that allows you to change your GPS coordinates in order to trick the Pokémon Go app into thinking you are somewhere else. By doing this, you can increase your chances of capturing rare and strong Pokémon because you’ll visit more locations than usual.
How to Use Pokemon Go Spoofer on iPhone?
To fake your location on an iOS device, you will have to use a third-party app or computer programme. The App Store has few options, so you shouldn’t bother with mobile apps. EaseUS MobiAnyGo is one of the best Pokemon Go spoofer apps and allows you to spoof any location on your iOS device, as well as transition between two or more locations.
Let’s see how to install EaseUS MobiAnyGo and use it to spoof your location in Pokemon Go.
- After connecting your iOS device to your PC, launch EaseUS MobiAnyGo and click “Start.” Please ensure that no location-based apps are running in the background before continuing.
- To load this computer, you will need to unlock your smartphone and activate its “Trust” feature.
- You can get to your destination by typing its address in the search field or dragging the pin to the spot you want to reach. You may also customise the rate at which you go and the number of times you make a certain trip. When you’re ready, select “Move” from the menu at the top right of the screen.
Can you fake Pokemon Go Spoofer on Android?
You can trick Pokémon GO into thinking you’re in a different location by using one of the many Android apps that spoof your GPS location. Here’s how:
- The first step to getting a free GPS signal is to get an application that spoofs your GPS location.
- To enable USB debugging on your device, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings app and tap the About section.
- To become a developer, locate “Build Number” and press it seven times.
- If you go to Settings > About Phone, then tap on the Build Number 7 times, a submenu labelled “Developers Options” should appear.
- To fake your location, head to the settings on your device and look for an option that says “Mock location app.” This will bring up a list of apps that can trick your phone into thinking you’re somewhere else.
- Pick an Android app that will allow you to change your location.
- Next, launch the bogus GPS program that you installed, then pick a location to represent. Finally, select “Play” or “Start” to go to a new area.
Avoiding Bans While In Pokemon Go Spoofer
Niantic forbids cheating in its terms of service. If you are caught cheating or spoofing, your account will be terminated. There are several ways to avoid being banned or having other repercussions from Niantic.
- To trick a GPS, you need a reliable and trustworthy tool.
- You should always be reasonable and avoid rushing to faraway places.
- Don’t use fake-out applications to trick other people into thinking that you have Pokémon GO.
- Be sure to use a VPN to keep your account safe.
- Don’t modify your phone or tablet in any way that could interfere with its functioning.
The Bottom Line
One of the numerous ways in which spoofing may help a player is by allowing them to catch Pokemon Go Spoofer that are only found in certain regions, like Tauros, Mr. Mime, Kangaskhan, and Corsola. The ability to conquer additional gyms without ever leaving home Alternatively, the capacity to accomplish more research work in less time However, a player’s location may be determined by Pokemon GO by looking at their IP address. The game may also check the phone’s GPS location to ensure it coincides with the IP address. If the trainer is captured, Pokemon GO will ban them from the game, but if they manage to evade capture, they will be able to continue playing. Many fitness professionals look down on spoofers. It’s not necessarily helpful or nice for a more powerful player with a strong Pokemon to take over a gym in a rural location. Last but not least, spoofing isn’t free. A virtual private network (VPN) is used for this purpose. ExpressVPN and CyberGhost are two examples of third-party programmes used for spoofing.