Sirius and XM were the twin faces of satellite radio in the early 2000s, when the service was new. The companies merged in 2008 to become SiriusXM Internet Radio. Today, SiriusXM offers live audio programming and is easy to access on your PC, smartphone, tablet or in your car. SiriusXM is an Editors’ Choice streaming music service.
Multi-Plan SiriusXM Internet Radio
SiriusXM offers many subscription plans, but the one we like best is Streaming Platinum. This $10.99 monthly service gives you access to over 400 channels, including original talk shows, sports, Howard Stern’s channels, Pandora stations, and SiriusXM’s in-studio shows and performances.
SiriusXM offers three different plans for listening to its services in your car or on your mobile device: Streaming, Platinum and Music and Entertainment. The Streaming plan costs $18.99 per month, while Platinum costs $23.99 per month and provides vehicle service as well. The Music and Entertainment package, formerly Mostly Music, costs $18.99 per month for listening devices but not for vehicles.
Pandora offers a free plan, but SiriusXM doesn’t. SiriusXM’s three-month trial for various bundles is welcome, and the company doesn’t charge a credit card until after the trial is over. However, once it is over, you’re automatically registered and billed (unless you opt out). Note that SiriusXM does not have a family plan like Apple Music or Deezer; each account is separate and cannot be shared with others.
Deep Content Well
SiriusXM offers over 400 channels, 150 of which are car-friendly. Although you miss Howard Stern’s networks and several sports channels, the tier suits app and vehicle listening. SiriusXM’s top-tier Platinum, formerly All Access, includes video performances, sports (ESPN Radio, NBA Radio), news (CNN, Fox), personalised Pandora music listening and online-only channels.
App for SiriusXM:
- To get SiriusXM, you must have a vehicle with a satellite radio. Download the SiriusXM app to your device and install the latest software.
- The app’s main screen includes a “Sign In” button.
- To use the app, you need to create an account.
- To access SiriusXM again, sign in using the same credentials.
- SiriusXM website:
- Go to the SiriusXM website on your device’s browser. Keep an internet connection open for the duration of your visit.
- To get started, click the “Sign In” button on the homepage.
- Now you’ll be asked to log in. The same site also allows you to create an account with just a name and email address.
- To finish logging in to SiriusXM, click “Sign In” again.
To make sure you don’t lose your account or password, you can set up your account to receive an email reminder anytime we reset them.
Follow these steps:
Recover Forgot Password using SiriusXM:
- Launch the SiriusXM app.
- To gain access to your account, click the “Forgot Username or Password?” link.
- Enter your SiriusXM email.
- Press “Send Reset Link”.
- We’ll send you a reset link in an email.
- To reset your password, click the email reset link. Then follow the instructions on the page to set a new password.
Recover Forgot Password using the SiriusXM website:
- Official SiriusXM website.
- If you’ve forgotten your username or password, click here.
- Enter your SiriusXM email.
- Click “Send Reset Link”.
- SiriusXM will email you a link to reset your password.
- To reset your password, click the link below.
- To protect your SiriusXM account, remember to use a strong and unique password. After logging in, you can enjoy your favorite SiriusXM channels and content.
Tips to improve SiriusXM login:
- If you use a computer or mobile device at a public place, like a library or Internet cafe, be sure to check the “Keep Me Signed In” box when you log out. This will restrict access to your account.
- If you can’t log in, try deleting your browser’s cache and cookies.
- If you are still having login issues or other difficulties, contact SiriusXM customer care. Their helpful team can resolve your login issues and answer any questions you may have.